Today, we will learn how to embed/add Youtube videos on any page or post in WordPress?
You can watch this to learn quickly and efficiently :
Or you can also read this blog to learn with screenshots :
- So, first of all, you have to go to your site Dashboard.
- After coming to Dashboard, you have to click on Posts and then click on Add New.
- Now, create a new Post in WordPress.
- Now, let’s go to Youtube and bring a video link so that we can proceed further.
- Now, let’s click on the Share button.
- Now, after the link of the video: https://youtu.be/xxxxxxxxxxx, you will notice a button. Click on that COPY button.
- Again go to Dashboard of your WordPress site and then right-click and paste the link there.
- Now, you have successfully added/embedded your YouTube video on WordPress’s Post. To save the changes, click on Update (see the highlighted area).
- Yup, we are done!
This is how your post will look like after embedding the Youtube video.