You can watch this video tutorial to learn quickly and efficiently :
Or just follow the below steps to change or add a new site logo on WordPress –
- So, we can see that has the default site logo by the local server.
- If we want to remove the site icon and change it to a new icon then we have to go to our WordPress dashboard.
- Now go to Appearance and then click on Customize so that you will be redirected to a new page namely – Customize WordPress Site
- After clicking on Customize you will be redirected to another page, there you have to change your Site Identity.
- Here you have to click on Site Identity.
There you’ll find a button namely- Select Site Icon. Click on that!
- Now select a picture/photo according to your choice (recommended to use a picture of 512px x 512px, It should be of .jpg .png .eps not a .svg). After that click on Select.
- Now our site icon has been changed.
- Now to Save/Publish our changes, click on Publish. After 10 to 15 seconds your site’s icon will be changed.
- Now it’s time to celebrate because you have successfully changed your WordPress Site’s icon.
SO GUYZ IF YOU LIKED THIS TUTORIAL THEN MAKE SURE TO COMMENT BELOW AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU FOR VISITING!