4 Best WordPress Plugins for all Business Websites in 2021
Are you looking for the best WordPress eCommerce plugins to grow your business?
WordPress is one of the most popular website builders for eCommerce entrepreneurs. One of its many benefits includes all the powerful plugins at your disposal.
These tools can help you quickly and efficiently build your online business.
That’s why, in this article, we’re excited to share the WordPress eCommerce plugins that will help you grow and expand your online store.
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started.
A shortlist of contents on this page:
1. Woo Commerce
- The average small store doesn’t have to spend any money in order to get WooCommerce. Even the themes and plugins aren’t that expensive, so WooCommerce is an economical way to start an online store.
- WooCommerce is the most popular WordPress ecommerce plugin. With its affiliation with Automattic and the huge community of developers, it’s not going anywhere and you’ll have plenty of updates into the future.
- Many developers create extensions to solve problems that store owners may have. These extensions allow you to add more advanced ecommerce features without any custom coding. For instance, one simple plugin lets you start a full-fledged membership business.
- WooCommerce allows you to sell pretty much anything you want. This includes digital goods, subscriptions, and appointments.
- You receive built-in payments for some of the top gateways, along with extensions for most major payment gateways.
- Most ecommerce themes made for WordPress are built around WooCommerce. This means that you should hopefully not have any problems with the integration.
- Both beginners and advanced users can learn and use WooCommerce with ease. The interface is simple enough for newcomers, while the REST API, documentation, and open development mean that advanced developers can make any customization they desire.
2. Big Commerce
- Keeping your eCommerce engine separate from other content makes it easier to run your WordPress website
- You can use it to sell on other channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon
- Choose from dozens of top payment gateways and only pay the payment service provider (no transaction charges)
- Offers a wide range of shipping and fulfillment options
- Comes with 80+ predesigned, responsive templates to help you design the best storefront
- Easily customize your store with BigCommerce apps
3. Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)
- It works the best for selling digital downloads since it clears out the features for physical products and has more advanced solutions for things like eBooks and music.
- The Extension Library is filled with dozens of add-ons. Therefore, you can create a more advanced digital store, like by allowing frontend submissions or including software licensing.
- There are also plenty of options for choosing your own payment gateway.
- The primary plugin is completely free. The average small business or artist will have no problem implementing this and making the sales process work well.
- Advanced developers use EDD as well. They can take advantage of the RESTful API for full control over customizations.
- Easy Digital Downloads has a large, active community of bloggers, developers, and enthusiasts. This means you’re never too far away from a blog post to solve your problems or a cool new extension that might help out your store.
- The main features include a full shopping cart, customer management, discount codes, and data reporting. You also receive tools for refund tracking, affiliate systems, mailing lists, and more.
- Supports both digital and physical products
- Comes with an inventory editor, bulk importer, and an order tracker, making inventory tracking super easy
- Multiple payment options mean you can accept credit cards online and in-person
- Streamlined shipping system and direct integration with popular providers like USPS makes order fulfillment a snap
- Shopify integrates with everything
Thank you for reading our blog.
If you have any suggestions related to our blog, then please suggest us that suggestion below in the comment section.
And if you liked our blog then please consider subscribing to our Youtube channel.
Our Youtube Channel – Guiding Square
Our other social media links are below: