4 Best WordPress Comment Plugins in 2021
The wpDiscuz plugin is known for its speed, stability, and modern design–which is all probably why it’s been touted as a reliable solution for your blog comments. The ratings are high, and the support forum is buzzing with chatter. The comments are stored in your site database for safekeeping. Furthermore, you can integrate with a wide range of popular plugins like BuddyPress, UserPro, and Akismet. The default comment box is interactive and responsive for multiple devices. The wpDiscuz plugin provides social logins as well.
- Three nice and modern comment layouts
- Brings fastest commenting experience (boosted core)
- Adds interactive comment box on posts and other content types
- Inline commenting and feedback. Commenting on post content.
- Live Notification with real-time updating Comment Bubble.
- Social Commenting with lots of Social login options
- Post Rating. Allows rating posts directly on rating stars.
- Commenting can be allowed/disallowed on posts and other content types
- Responsive comments form and comment threads design
- Clean, simple, and easy user interface and user experience
- Comment list sorting by newest, oldest, and most voted comments
- Anonymous comments ( name and email can be set as not required )
- Full integration with Social Network Login plugins (Facebook, Twitter…)
- Multi-level (nested) comment threads, with maximum levels depth setting option
- Allows to create a new discussion thread and reply to an existing comment
- Ajax button “Load More Comments” instead of simple comments pagination
- Lazy load wpDiscuz comments on scrolling
- Different comment date formats reflect WordPress date format settings
- Logged in users and guests can edit their comments (time-frame can be limited by admin)
- Automatic URLs to link conversion in comment texts
- Automatic image source URLs to image (HTML) conversion in comment texts
- Long comment text braking function (“Read more” button)
- Multiple line-breaks (limited by WordPress comment filter)
- Comment author notification options with special checkboxes on the comment form
- Subscription activation via additional “Confirm Subscription” email
- Integration with Postmatic for subscriptions and commenting by email
- Ability to add comment system on attachment pages if it’s allowed by WordPress
- Fast and easy comment form with ajax validation and data submitting
- Fully integrated and compatible with WordPress
- Uses WordPress Comment system with all managing functions and features
- Secure and Anti-Spam features will not allow spammers to comment
- Comment voting with a positive and negative result
- A smart voting system with tracking by logged-in user and cookies
- Post sharing options: Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Quick Tags on comment form textarea
- Custom Comment Forms with custom fields
- Rating shortcode for posts via comment custom field [wpdrating] with a lot of attributes
Thrive Comments is a product from Thrive Themes, a company that makes and sells all sorts of plugins and themes. Some of them include the Thrive Quiz Builder, Membership plugin, and Leads. The Thrive Comment package is sold as a premium plugin, so there’s no option to download it for free and try it out. However, it is a rather powerful solution to replace the native WordPress comments.
You can check the latest license price here: https://thrivethemes.com/comments/
- Thrive Comments is only $39 for one site.
- It replaces the native WordPress comments for a clean, modern discussion area.
- Thrive Comments takes the conversation to the next level, allowing you to provide some sort of immediate incentive for commenting on your blog.
- You can configure your comments in different ways. For instance, some users like to have the Reddit-style comments, where upvotes and downvotes are used to filter out the bad stuff.
- You can present each new commenter with a coupon or other incentive for them to create an account with their email address.
- Social sharing buttons are shown for people to send out what they have talked about to places like Facebook.
- The Thrive Comments dashboard is more organized than most other WordPress comment systems.
- You can also delegate comment replies to other people in your organization. This is important, since some people might not know how to reply to some comments.
- Automatic link generation helps with specifying which keywords should be linked when you reference them. For instance, “support forum” might be a common one for a software company.
The Jetpack plugin from Automattic offers a combination of features for those who might want to get additional functionality without installing a wide range of plugins. For instance, Jetpack has an analytics module for checking to see how many people come to your site every day. There are also automatic post scheduling, advertisement options, and security tools. that’s just a small taste of what you get from Jetpack considering there are dozens of features for you to test out. The only downside is that some of the best settings are reserved for paying customers.
- Although many features from Jetpack require payment, the comment module is free. All you have to do is activate them in the settings.
- Jetpack is a well-respected plugin from Automattic. All of the features run smoothly, including the comments.
- You’re not only receiving a WordPress comment system, but a large collection of tools for things like social sharing, design, security, and more.
- Because this is an all-in-one plugin, you don’t need to clutter your website with several other plugins.
- Your users aren’t limited to logging into the comment system by making a new username and password. The Jetpack comments include options for logging in with previously created social accounts.
- There are some customization settings such as the ability to change from one color scheme to another.
- Gravatars are supported.
- Akismet is also owned by Automattic, so you can rest easy knowing that the two integrate just fine.
GraphComment is a free & powerful comment plugin for great discussions without Trolls & easy reading. No more disorganized discussions piled on several pages. With GraphComment, your audience can easily follow the relevant discussions. Insert all comments to the WordPress database. This also allows you to revert to WordPress default commenting without losing any comments that you had while using GraphComment
- Guest commenting option as WP native comments (username & email required).
- Great Responsive web design look-and-feel optimized for Mobile and themeable to adapt to your site.
- Optimized for great performances on mobile, lightweight JS and progressive download
- Manage directly all your comments into WP-panel.
- Import all your old comments from WP database
- Auto-sync (backup) of comments from GraphComment to WP database
- Be notified in real time for pending comments into WP-panel
- SEO-friendly (structured data) – Comments indexable by search engines (WP version of comments for bots)
- A social network for your visitors, qualitative voting system and effective sharing tools
Thank you for reading our blog.
If you have any suggestions related to our blog, then please suggest us that suggestion below in the comment section.
And if you liked our blog then please consider subscribing to our Youtube channel.
Our Youtube Channel – Guiding Square
Our other social media links are below: