Looking for the best WordPress plugins to take your Website to the next level in 2021?
There are over 58,000+ WordPress plugins that you can choose from. This makes it extremely overwhelming for new users to find the right plugin for their website.
We are often asked by readers for the best WordPress plugin suggestions for SEO, social media, backups, speed, etc.
So, here are the Top 10 WordPress Plugins for 2021.
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO: the #1 WordPress SEO plugin
Since 2008 Yoast SEO has helped millions of websites worldwide to rank higher in search engines.
Yoast’s mission is SEO for Everyone. Our plugin’s users range from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
Yoast SEO Free contains everything that you need to manage your SEO, and the Yoast SEO Premium plugin and its extensions unlock even more tools and functionality.
WRITE KILLER CONTENT WITH YOAST SEO
We know content is king, that’s why Yoast SEO is famous for its state-of-the-art content and SEO analysis. Yoast SEO gives you:
- SEO analysis: an invaluable tool while writing SEO-friendly content with the right (focus) keyphrases in mind.
- Readability analysis: ensures that humans and search engines can read and understand your content.
Full language support for English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic, Swedish, Hebrew, Hungarian and Turkish.
- A Google preview, which shows what your listings will look like in the search results. Even on mobile devices!
Innovative Schema blocks for the WordPress block editor, so that your FAQ and HowTo content can be shown directly in the search results.
- [Premium] Internal linking blocks to easily improve the structure of your content. Easily add a table of contents block, a related links block, a subpages block, or a sibling block! Plus, we’ll keep adding these easy-to-add blocks to improve your site structure.
- [Premium] Social previews to show you how your content will be shown on Twitter and Facebook.
- [Premium] The Insights tool that shows you what your text focuses on. This way you can keep your article in line with your keyphrases.
- [Premium] Optimize your content for synonyms and related keyphrases.
- [Premium] Optimize your article for different word forms of your keyphrases, as the singular and plural. But also different verb forms, synonyms, and related keyphrases. This makes for more natural content!
- [Premium] Automatic internal linking suggestions: write your article and get automatic suggested posts to link to!
- [Premium] An orphaned content filter to detect posts that have no links pointing towards them!
The Leading Website & Page Builder
Whether you’re a web designer looking for a way to achieve pixel-perfect websites, a marketer looking to get online fast, or a developer who wants to expand their capabilities, Elementor’s website builder has what you need – intuitive drag-and-drop Editor, advanced design features, and a full open-source approach.
Faster. Much Faster.
Instant reaction was a key feature we wanted to achieve. And we did. Instant drag & drop website builder, instant live edit, instant page load. This makes the interface fun and easy to work with, as well as reduces the time it takes to design.
Live design. Truly Live.
Never again work on the backend and guess what the frontend will look like. With Elementor, you’re editing the site live, and simultaneously see exactly how it looks like. Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole process of writing and designing is done directly on the page, with no need to press update or go to preview mode. It also works perfectly with or without Gutenberg.
Professional Features Right Out of the Box
With Elementor’s unique features, you can create websites that have that certain ‘designer touch’. Among our design features are Box Shadows, Background Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Animations, Shape Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds, and much more.
3. Woo Commerce
WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution.
Our core platform is free, flexible, and amplified by a global community. The freedom of open-source means you retain full ownership of your store’s content and data forever.
Whether you’re launching a business, taking brick-and-mortar retail online, or developing sites for clients, use WooCommerce for a store that powerfully blends content and commerce.
4. Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth
The most popular WordPress plugin for just about everything.
Security, performance, marketing, and design tools — Jetpack is made by WordPress experts to make WP sites safer and faster, and help you grow your traffic.
24/7 AUTO SITE SECURITY
We guard your site so you can run your site or business. Jetpack Security provides easy-to-use, comprehensive WordPress site security including auto real-time backups and easy restores, malware scanning, and spam protection. Essential features like brute force protection and downtime/uptime monitoring are free.
PEAK SPEED AND PERFORMANCE
Get blazing fast site speed with Jetpack, the premier WP plugin built to leverage the power of AMP, a tool that helps optimize your site on mobile devices. Jetpack’s free CDN (content delivery network) auto optimizes your images. Watch your page load times decrease — we’ll optimize your images and serve them from our own powerful global network, and speed up your site on mobile devices to reduce bandwidth usage and save money!
POWERFUL TOOLS FOR GROWTH
Create and customize your WordPress site, optimize it for visitors and revenue, and enjoy watching your stats tick up. Built it, share it, and watch it grow.
Jetpack is updated monthly to ensure seamless integration with top WordPress plugins and other tech products.
5. UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin
UpdraftPlus simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest-ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over three million currently-active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
Backup into the cloud directly to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3 (or compatible), UpdraftVault, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, DreamObjects, Openstack Swift, and email. The paid version also backs up to Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage, Backblaze B2, SFTP, SCP, and WebDAV.
Don’t risk your backups on anything less
Your WordPress backups are worth the entire investment you’ve made in your website. The day may come when you get hacked when something goes wrong with an update, your server crashes or your hosting company goes bust – without good backups, you lose everything. Would you entrust all your hard work to a backup plugin with only a few thousand downloads, mixed reviews, or no professional support?
Believe us: writing a reliable backup plugin that works consistently across the huge range of WordPress deployments is hard.
UpdraftPlus works. We’ll keep your backups safe.
Why you should backup your website.
WordPress like any CMS can be vulnerable to things such as server crashes, hacking, security flaws, bad plugin or theme updates, and insecure web hosts. If anything happened to your website, it would cost you dearly in time, money, and reputation.
Whilst other security measures are essential, backups are the ultimate insurance: they mean that, if the worst were to happen, your website (plus all related files and databases) stay safe, and can be restored in no time.
You could always create your own manual backups- but using the backup plugin is infinitely quicker, simpler, and safer. Life’s busy enough! With UpdraftPlus, you can simply “set and forget”, scheduling in automatic backups to save you time, work and hassle.
How UpdraftPlus compares with other backup plugins:
UpdraftPlus is the most highly-rated and popular plugin out there – and for good reason. Not only is it comprehensive in terms of its features, but it’s also easy and intuitive to use. And because it has such a vast user base, it’s tried and tested in a whole range of different situations and scenarios.
6. Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, and so on.
Docs and support
You can find docs, FAQs, and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. When you can’t find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
7. All-in-One WP Migration
This plugin exports your WordPress website including the database, media files, plugins, and themes with no technical knowledge required.
Upload your site to a different location with a drag and drop into WordPress.
There is an option to apply an unlimited number of find and replace operations on your database during the export process. The plugin will also fix any
serialization problems that occur during the find/replace operation.
Mobile device compatible: All-in-One WP Migration is the first plugin to offer a truly mobile experience on WordPress versions 3.3 and up.
No limitations on host or operating system
- We have tested the plugin on the major Linux distributions, macOS and Microsoft Windows.
Bypass all upload size restriction
- We use chunks to import your site data. Most providers set the maximum upload file size to 2MB. As the file restrictions are only applied to each chunk, webserver upload size restrictions are bypassed by keeping the chunks under 2MB to easily upload your entire site.
8. WPForms – Drag & Drop Form Builder for WordPress
WordPress Contact Form Builder Plugin
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to create a WordPress contact form. That’s why we built WPForms, a drag & drop WordPress form builder that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
WPForms allows you to create beautiful contact forms, feedback forms, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your site in minutes, not hours!
At WPForms, user experience is our #1 priority. Our pre-built form templates and workflows make WPForms the most beginner-friendly contact form plugin in the market.
WPForms is a 100% mobile responsive contact form solution, so your contact forms will always look great on all devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, and desktop).
WPForms’ contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance because we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversion. We can honestly say that WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form builder plugins in the world.
9. Tuxedo Big File Uploads
Increase file upload limit in the standard built-in WordPress media uploader. Uploads can be as large as available disk space allows.
No messing with Apache/PHP initialization files or settings. No need to FTP.
Simply activate the plugin and use the media uploader as you normally would.
The browser uploader option is not supported, the multi-file uploader must be used to enable large file uploads.
- Small footprint that doesn’t bog down WordPress with unnecessary features.
- Shows available disk space for temporary uploads directory or maximum upload size limit setting as maximum upload file size in the media uploader.
- Options for maximum upload size limit, chunk size, and max retries are available under the Uploading Files section on the Settings -> Media page.
In essence, the plugin changes the Plupload settings for uploads and points the AJAX URL to the plugin. This processes the
upload in chunks (separate smaller pieces) before handing it off to WordPress.
10. Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded stops brute-force attacks and optimizes your site performance by limiting the number of login attempts that are possible through the normal login as well as XMLRPC, Woocommerce, and custom login pages.
This plugin will block an Internet address (IP) and/or username from making further attempts after a specified limit on retries has been reached, making a brute-force attack difficult or impossible.
WordPress by default allows unlimited login attempts. This can lead to passwords being easily cracked via brute-force.
- Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in (per each IP).
- Configurable lockout timings.
Informs the user about the remaining retries or lockout time on the login page.
- Email notification of blocked attempts.
- Logging of blocked attempts.
Safelist/Blocklist of IPs and Usernames (Support IP ranges).
- Sucuri Website Firewall compatibility.
XMLRPC gateway protection.
woocommerce login page protection.
- Multi-site compatibility with extra MU settings.
- GDPR compliant.
- Custom IP origins support (Cloudflare, Sucuri, etc.)
Features (Premium Cloud App):
- Performance Optimizer – Brute-force attacks absorbed in the cloud (Up to 100k requests monthly).
- Throttling – Longer lockout intervals each time a hacker/bot tries to log in unsuccessfully.
- Auto Backups of All Data
Intelligent IP Blocking/Unblocking – Make sure the legitimate IP’s are allowed automatically.
- Synchronized Lockouts – Lockouts can be shared between multiple domains.
- Synchronized Safelist/Blocklist – Safelist/Blocklist can be shared between multiple domains.
- Premium Support – Get answers within 24 hours in our support forum.
- Enhanced lockout logs – A log of lockouts with extra features.
- CSV Download of IP Data
Supports IPV6 Ranges For Safelist/Blocklist
Unlock The Locked Admin – Easily unlock the locked admin through the cloud.
Note: Above information is provided to you according to our perspective but, if you know or experienced any better plugin then you can list that in the comment section.
Thank you for reading our blog.
If you loved our website/blog, then please consider subscribing to our Youtube channel.
Our Youtube channel – Guiding Square